Gorgeous flowers in bright jewel tone colors are slowly popping up all over my yard, and despite Kansas City's recent bipolar weather, I think the sunshine is here to stay. Praise little 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus!
It's days like today that totally motivate me to get outside and move. Whether going on a scenic run with my favorite workout buddy, our pooch Bella Beast, or going on a nice long walk, I always need good tunes to keep me grooving. I figured you may be in the same boat as I am. Tired of the same songs on repeat too? Let this playlist serve as an extra dose of workout motivation.
PS - This quote is EVERYTHING. (Putting on pants is hard...)
2) Work From Home - Fifth Harmony
3) Wild Things - Alessia Cara
4) On My Mind Ellie Goulding
5) The Fix (radio edit) - Nelly feat. Jeremih
6) Youngblood - Jem and the Holograms
7) Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers
8) Stick Around - Akon
9) Blackout - Tritonal and Steph Jones
10) Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld
11) Sweet Lovin' (radio edit) - Sigala
12) My House - Flo Rida
13) Hands to Myself - Selena Gomez
14) Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
15) Burning Gold - Christina Perri
16) Somebody Loves You - Betty Who
17) Work - Rihanna feat. Drake
18) Magnets (A-Trak Remix) - Lord feat. Disclosure
19) Bang My Head - David Guetta feat. Sia & Fetty Wap
20) Be Alright - Ariana Grande
21) Cake by the Ocean (clean) - DNCE
22) Stay - Kygo
23) The Sound - The 1975
24) Youth - Troye Sivan (cool down)
Past Favorite Playlists...
HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, & HERE (The Ultimate Cardio Playlist)
What tunes keep you moving this month?