While nestled on the couch in my cozy PJs and a warm cup of joe, I am happily watching the fluffy snow fall. Beautiful.
I think the fact that 2 of my besties are visiting from OKC and are now snowed in with me makes my snow day that much sweeter. My cinnamon swirl coffee cake is in the oven and it's smelling YUMMY! Don't worry, recipe coming later! ;)
So, I am so thankful you stopped by for a visit! Ready to Mingle?
Let's let everyone know how much fun we're having! Please pay it forward by using the button below in one of your posts today. Naturally, we want all of our favorite peeps to join us, so let's start the new year party right!
How To Mingle:
1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.
2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.
3) Go visit 2 other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!
4) Come back to [Life of Meg] and leave an encouraging review of the blogs you visited!!
5) Feel free to answer the weekly question...
** What would you do if you got a snow day? **
** MINGLE FAIR -- all blog & runs (not commenting) will be removed. **
** Open until Wednesday at midnight (CST) **
Hope your week is off to a great start!